Thursday, April 2, 2009

some times money can give you status

what status for me ??
i think this is a big question depending how you think about it
People has status depending where are you from or what kind of job you do for living
or what kind if education you have or if you are rich
There are many ways to determinate your status
one example is my father is a well know man because he has many houses everywhere and most of the mortgage offices know him because he always bring business to their people
some times i have heard my father call this mortgage offices to meet them because the interesting on buying houses from them so when we get there these people are nice with us owner of this office make a reservation just for us so he can take care us on his own time
because this guy knows that if this can make a good presentation on his houses my father my invest money on his business
so I think money gives people status ,,,, the more money you have the more respect you will get when it comes to make good deal......

3 comments:

  1. I don't think money gives you status. Money might make people like you but they only like you for your wealth. I think someone who doesn't have alot of money but is genuinely kind can have more status than someone with great amount. So right there that's a very tricky ting when it comes to fake or real. Fake friend's or real friend's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Diamond_barbie people tend to use people with money. Most rich people general don't have real friends and when they end up in a situation they need help in. they have no one to turn too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, this is more that a poem is something that always someone is looking for a job has to face.
    im a manager of a retail store and i have this cases every time i have interviews.Sometimes i know that i have interviews and i really need people but i have phone calls from Operation Dept
    or some crazy customer rejecting to leave the store becuase the store polacy or something unexpected just happend takes me away of the main project for the day which is hire new employees. however these people that came on time and had to wait until i get my project done usually they wait. and not just they wait they pretend to be friendly although they want to kill me to made them wait so long.

    ReplyDelete